One big question we hear often “is there way to prevent head gasket failure?”. The answer to this is not an easy one. When your engine is running, all the parts and fluids inside are exposed to extreme heat and pressure. The coolant is in the system to keep the temperature low enough so it will not damage the metal components. But the gasket materials that keep the coolant inside deteriorate over time under the intense stress. Eventually the coolant will breach the gasket at its weakest point. There is nothing you can do to stop this.
However, you can dramatically prolong the life of your head gasket by using a sealant such as Bears True Blue Head Gasket Sealer from www.BearsLeak.com. You see, as the gasket breaks down, tiny pieces begin to break away and increase the chance that the coolant will eventually find a path to escape. With a head gasket sealer such as Bear’s True Blue, you can fill these voids and therefore significantly prolong the life of your head gasket.
We recommend using Bear’s True Blue Head Gasket sealer starting at the 100,000 mile mark, and then every 50,000 miles thereafter as a preventative measure. This will ensure that you get the most life out of your head gasket before having to pay for an expensive repair. Go to www.BearsLeak.com today for more information and order your preventative maintenance kit. Your wallet will be glad you did!
The title of this article may have you scratching your head. If so, you are not alone. I chose to discuss this topic because of the stigma that head gasket sealers have as being bogus products. You see, it is a little known fact that AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS USE A HEAD GASKET SEALER PRODUCT IN THEIR COOLANT right off the assembly line! The reason for this are obvious when you think about it. An engine creates intense heat and pressure. This causes tremendous strain on all the gasket subject to those elements. Eventually they will fail and need to be replaced. So why not use an additive like a head gasket sealer to prolong the life of the original gasket.
This is a smart move for the auto industry. It ensures (in most cases) that the head gaskets will hold up until after the factory warranty has expired. And yes, all you gear heads, this is the truth.
In a head gasket repair setting, many people fail to successfully fix their problem because they do not follow the proper procedures. This causes the overall consensus (and misconception) that head gasket sealers do not work.
There are many products out there that make different claims about ease, time and effectiveness. This causes major confusion for the average consumer. One product that truly works is Bear’s True Blue Head Gasket Sealer. This head gasket sealer comes with the most complete and thorough instructions out of any of the products on the market. The employee’s and owner are very helpful and accessible. They will help you along the way. Visit their website at www.BearsLeak.com to find out more.
head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review head gasket sealer review
First, let get the obvious statement out of the way. There is NO substitute for removing the head of your engine and physically replacing the head gasket. Whew! Now that we got that out of the way, lets talk about why people might want to use a head gasket sealer.
- You might not have the mechanical knowledge to replace a head gasket on your own
- You may have the knowledge, but not the time
- Maybe it’s an old high mileage vehicle and not worth your time and effort
- Or the most common of all – you can’t afford the high price tag of getting it repaired at a mechanic
If you fall into any of the above categories, then a head gasket sealer might be just the thing you need. BUT, as the title says, head gasket sealers are not created equally. Some do absolutely nothing and others do more damage than good. We took the time to evaluate and grade some of the leading head gasket sealers on the market.
- Blue Devil Head Gasket Sealer Products – Blue Devil offers a variety of different sealers. Some of which claim to be “Pour-N-Go”. First of all, there is NO MAGIC POTION THAT YOU CAN SIMPLY POUR IN and fix your problem. However, some Blue Devil products are OK (just OK) and have moderate success. But the instructions are vague and designed for someone with advanced mechanical skills. For these reasons we grade Blue Devil – C-
- Steel Seal – This company reminds me of an “As Seen On TV” Billy Mays type product. They claim to “Simply Fix Head Gaskets in minutes!” While this product doesn’t appear to harm your engine, it will be apparent after using it that it does nothing to help either. For these reasons Steel Seal gets a D
- Bears True Blue Head Gasket Sealer – While this product is relatively new to the market, it has made a strong presence. This product is a major advancement of head gasket sealer technology. It was developed by a chemist who used a head gasket sealer product which destroyed his engine. The company’s employees are very helpful to determine whether the product will work for you if you call. The instructions are very thorough and complete which is why we believe this product to be one of the best. visit BearsLeak we give Bear’s an A+
- Bar’s Leaks – As far as we are concerned, this is the worst product of its type on the market. There instructions are horrible and it clogs everything. If you get lucky, your leak will stop but you will have restricted coolant flow causing dangerous back pressure in your cooling system. And they will not take any responsibility for the damage they cause to your motor. They also claim “no draining required” on some of their products which once again is nonsense. Bar’s Leaks gets an F
So in conclusion, if you find yourself in the market for a head gasket sealer, be very careful which products you use or you may be in for a whole lot more than a head gasket. Blue Devil is OK if you take extra steps that are not included in their instructions. But we feel Bear’s True Blue Head Gasket Sealer is the winner. We don’t recommend wasting money on any other head gasket sealer products. You can visit their official site at www.BearsLeak.com
HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS HEAD GASKET SEALER REVIEWS